Services & Things to do
Reception & Restaurant
The reception and restaurant area are daily opened between 7.30 am and 11.00 pm. You can order food between 8.00 am and 9.30 pm.
Check-in time is 2.30 pm and check-out time is 10.30 am. Please notice that our reception is closed at night.
We have free WiFi in the restaurant / reception area and in most of our bungalows.
Books, games & movies
We have a book collection in the restaurant. During your stay at Oasis you can borrow them to read. If you want to take a book with you when you check-out, we kindly ask you to swop it for one of yours. We have some games and dvd’s as well, to enjoy a lazy afternoon.
You can get your laundry done for 50 Baht per kg, it takes about 24 hours to clean and dry.
We love animals and have very friendly dogs and cats living at Oasis. Guests traveling with pets are welcome as well, please inform us about it when you make a booking request.
Lonely Beach is famous for it’s great nightlife and parties. Many backpackers spend their time here and it’s definitely the most social place on the island. Cozy restaurants, cheap street food, beach BBQ’s, fire shows, tattoo shops, live music, techno DJ’s; Lonely Beach has got it all!
Please notice that at Oasis, at some nights, we can hear the music from the bars in a distant.
Things to do
There are a lot of different activities to do on Koh Chang. Here are some tips:
- We are only a 10 min walk to the sand beach of Lonely beach. To get there, walk down to the main road, turn right and follow the road until you reach Siam Hut. Turn left to enter the beach. On the beach you can rent parasols, air beds and all kinds of beach toys.
- The village of Lonely Beach has many great restaurants and an lively and exciting nightlife. Oasis is located at the end of soi 3, only a few minutes walk to the center of the village.
- Rent a motorbike and explore the island. It is the best way to get around here but do be careful because the road is steep and curvy.
- Learn more about the Thai cuisine and culture at the Blue Lagoon cooking school in Kai Bae.
- Go snorkeling or diving; The dive sites near Koh Chang offer a variety of coral, fish and beginner-friendly shallow waters.
- Try to catch that big 10 kg red snapper on a day or night fishing trip with your friends.
- Rent a Kayak and paddle to some of the 50 surrounding islands. We know some good places to take off for a day of fun.
- Jungle trekking is not for the faint hearted but definitely a great way to see some of the inner island’s thick jungle. Koh Chang is blessed with lush forests filled with birds, monkeys, lizards and beautiful flowers.
- Visit the elephant camp in the forest (Ban Kwan Chang) and experience a jungle trek on the back of an elephant. Take the opportunity to also bathe and feed them.
- Get a Bamboo Tattoo in one of the shops in the village. Lonely Beach has some great tattoo artists.
- Feel like Tarzan & Jane and spend a morning or afternoon in the Treetop Adventure Park.
- Koh Chang has many beautiful waterfalls where you can swim in fresh, cool water.
- Pamper yourself with a visit to a massage / beauty salon.
- Get sportive in the BB Gym of Lonely Beach or take part in a yoga class.
- Explore the island differently and learn about Thai culture by joining the Bicycle Tour from Slow Life Cycling
Please feel free to ask Floris and Marieke more information about any of the activities!